Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"She's Crafty"

Name the song- I dare you.



So, this post is about me. Might not seem like it, but it is. I finally got my sewing machine and thus got around to some crafting. First thing on my list: Olivia's towel. I've made them for all my babies and consider them keepsakes. We have some that Micah used as a little guy, and I like the idea of these towels getting used by grand babies someday (in a very very very long time). Anywho, it's a fun quick project. It feels good to see something that I made. I guess I made the kids so the blog is always about me, but you know what I mean.  

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the idea of keeping them for grandbabies and that is the beauty of making things for people you love! You have me all excited to try and sew something!

Ashleigh said...

Awesome. What a cool idea. Josh has a towel from years ago when he was a boy and I love it. In fact I use it wisely because I love it so much. Seriously you are so smart. Olivia is such a doll she really is.
keep on sewing!

Melanie said...

TK uses his all the time. He can now say "bear" so when we wrapped him up tonight I said, " you look like a little warm bear!" and he said, "bear."

ashley said...

gosh i love the beasty boys. that song will be in my head allll night. sweet.

i love the towels you make. liv looks so cozy!

and we are on the same wavelength- i just did a crafty post last night.