Friday, May 6, 2011

Get Yur Hair Did!


Isn't she darling? I think the pictures tell the story best.
My Sis is in hair school so Eden and I have been planning on getting our hair cut by her when we got here to Utah. This was Eden's first haircut and she loved it. She was fed Oreos, and was totally fussed over the whole time. She went with just a trim, and I am very grateful. for a minute there she was planning on Nana's haircut- which is cute on Nana, but would probably look like Olivia's hair on Eden. She was super excited about getting it curled too- I guess I kind of dropped the ball on the whole curling and styling thing.
As for my (much needed) haircut, I just went for a trim too. I know, what a whimp! In my defense, a trim meant about 6 inches, and it's just bellow my boobs. This is almost short for me. I'm loving it! No more tired neck when it's wet. No more scalp pain from it pulling when it's been up all day. Oh, and I just got here. Things might get crazy now that my sister is a trained hairstylist. Oh, and is it just my husband, or do all boys prefer long hair?

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love it! Eden is so beautiful. I am so impressed by Jen as well. Every haircut I have seen has been awesome.Yay for you too 6 inches thats a lot.

Melanie said...

It's just Micah. Ben likes my hair short. Eden is as cute as ever. Auntie is getting her something special and pink for her hai.

nancy said...

Jill!! Yeah for you being in Utah for a little bit...maybe i will see you!!? we'll have to BBQ sometime....and it is not just Micah...Mike loves my hair long. said he'll divorce me if i cut it...hahaha. your children are BEAUTIFUL and its so nice to hear that i'm not the only one that feels poopy sometimes about her mothering skills! i see all my awesome momma friends and how rad their kids are and realize i can do it!! :)

Mariko said...

I think you just said "boobs" on your blog. Awesome.

I can't believe Livvy is walking. What the heckola! I missed it!
I'm scared of Mozely walking. I so prefer the slowness of the crawl.