Monday, April 18, 2011

Laziest Weekend Ever

Last weekend we had no plans. I take that back. Friday night Micah and I went on a date. We went surfing and then grabbed some Ted's and ate in the car while listening/laughing to "Sklarbro Country". (a podcast definitely worth taking for a spin). Perfect date for me. After that, we didn't have anything on the books. This is unusual for us. We left the house twice all weekend. For church and a dinner picnic with the Moffats.


Olivia is a water baby. And thinks she can walk. Micah claims she walked tonight by herself at the park. Taj and Eden say so too, but I refuse to let her grow up yet. It's all too soon.
Thanks for the pics Ashley- my hands are too full for the camera these days.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I have been wondering how Olivia is doing. That is great that she is wanting to walk. The time with these babies is flying by too fast for me.

You are so lucky. From the outside looking in you have a life thats unreal it looks so nice like a beautiful cake. Everything perfect.
Happy days to you.