Monday, April 18, 2011

Little Feet




These little feet want to walk! Micah claims she took her first steps on her own yesterday at the park (i was surfing). AHHHH! Tooo soooon! She's not there yet, but wants to be. I'm bent over helping her walk like in the picture all day. It's her favorite, and I'm happy to help her because I'm still wanting to be as close to her as posible.
Other Olivia-isms are that she sleeps on her stomach. She loves to. This is the girl that up until a few days ago got red faced mad if I put her on her belly. Now I find her on her belly every nap and she's rolling onto her tummy with every diaper change. Every night at bedtime she squeals when I take her into the kids room for family prayer. She love love loves that time with the kids. Oh, then I'll get her all calmed down. She'll be wrapped up and have her thumb in her mouth ready to crash and when Micah gives her a kiss goodnight she grins from ear to ear and cracks up. She loves grown up food. If I'm eating while holding her she will do everything she can to get that food in her mouth. She puts a lot of things that aren't food in her mouth too. She's adorable. I couldn't be more in love.
*Pictures thanks to Ashley Moffat. We had a glorious time watching the sun go down with the Moffats last Saturday. I never seem to take my camera anymore- my hands are just too full these days.

No comments: