Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Months Came and Went

This little miss is still growing. I haven't found a way to freeze time with her yet. Olivia is a love. I'm a slow learner, but she's made being a Mom of three pretty manageable. Here are a few things about Olivia lately:

*She is happy. She smiles and laughs at pretty much anything we do, which makes us want to play with her more and more. We can't get enough of this girl. We've been playing some Peek a boo, some blanket parachutes, singing and dancing for her, tickles, and she loves it all.
* She just got her two bottom teeth, but she won't let you see them. She sucks on her bottom lip a lot, so that makes the teeth even harder to spot.
* She's in the 95% for height, so if those hold any water she could end up taller than Micah.
* She loves food. Nursing is good, but real food is GREAT. She has loved everything I've offered, even the green beans, and spinach and carrots. She's at the point with food where she wants some of whatever I'm eating and makes you feel terribly rude for not sharing.
* She's sitting really well.
* She isn't crawling, but can reach well :) Once she learned to roll over from her tummy she wont stay on her tummy very long. She might take after Taj and Eden and not crawl at all.
* She says "Mmmmmum." Ok, she makes a sound that sounds like "Mmmmmuum". I love it.
I'm loving getting to know this little person. She is smart, sweet, and I'm completely grateful she's mine.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Those eyelashes are to die for!! Did your other two not ever crawl?! Oh the wet, dirty pants you've missed!

betsy said...

she is such a pretty baby! yes, its those eyelashes!

Amy said...

She is such a cutie! I loved reading all the posts I've missed. Did you get my text on the day of the tsunami? That was from me. I realized you may have not realized who it was from. Anyway, glad to hear you guys were fine. I have been meaning to tell you that my kids loved your Christmas card. Leila took it to show and tell at preschool last month. She was so proud to tell everyone who each person was in the photo.