Monday, February 21, 2011

When you're a kid...

When you're a kid your job is to play. Taj and Eden are pretty good at their jobs.



Taj is just like his mom, he loves to skate. I was cracking up at how tough he thought he was on these pink skates.





The girls are continually playing some form of house or princess house and love dressing up.


They recently discovered "Candy Lady", or Lee as I know her. She and her husband of 65 years come to Hawaii for 2 months every year and the kids sniff her out. This is my first time seeing the kids with full sized candy bars and my guess is that I'll see it a lot in the next 2 months.

3 comments:

liko said...

so cute and fun!! childhood rocks!!

and are those the akina or hippolite girls?? getting so big!!

Smiths said...

The Akinas... they live just a couple doors over so the kids are always in each others business- usually sooooo fun. They are great. Forgot you were in the ward.

Melanie said...

Candy! Lucky kids!