Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love you for trying

I am constantly impressed with some of the photography I find on my friends blogs. I'm not talking about the friends that actually do it for a living, but the rest of you out there doing some really great picture taking. I imagine most of the pictures taken are with babies in arms, or that some other important and distracting thing is happening since most of us are Moms.

I asked my sister in law, Mariko to take some pictures of us since we don't really have any. If any of you are familiar with her blog(s) you know she takes some really great pictures. Not that I would chose a posed picture, or a "perfect" picture, but these were about as good as it got in that shoot. Thanks Mariko. Don't take our inability to take a good picture together personally.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you guys are completely beautiful! and way to go mariko!

liko said...

you are killing me, jill.

mariko rocks and your family is so photogenic i wanna gag.

;-)