Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catching Up

I'm not sure if it was noticed or missed but I haven't blogged in a while. We've been keeping busy with a few things-some worth mentioning and some I'll mention just because I feel like it.
Eden and Taj love the trampoline- LOVE the trampoline, and hallelujah, Eden is finally confident enough to jump alone and even with Taj. In this picture it looks like she got my genes and can't jump more than an inch, but not so. She's got skills.

My brother Jake and his family Mariko and Amaya came to visit (thank you Kegan for getting married near us or this might never have happened). We loved having them around and wish it was always that way. We enjoyed Discovery Gateway, Red Mango, Tepanyaki (sorry Amaya), shopping with Mariko, Dew, Kangaroo Zoo, and lots of hang out time. I was surprised at how many fun things there were for us to do. I actually wished there was more time to show them all of the fun things to do here. Utah has some good things going for it I guess.

Micah went to Mexico and returned without any signs of the Pig flu. He went for work, just like they do every year around this time, and other than feeling sluggish from all the amazing food he feels fine.
One of Micah's best friends since he was ten years old has been staying with us for about a week pining over a lost love. He drove from New Mexico to Montana to try to win back the "love of his life" and didn't get the results he was hoping for. He's been fun with the kids and reminds Micah and I how great we have it in life and love.
There's been a lot of other stuff going on too, but I'm out of pictures so until next time.


3 comments:

Ash said...

We are getting a trampoline this week. Good to know your kids love it, I hope mine do too!

ashley said...

yes i missed you.

and what else has been going on? i am on the edge of my seat. your not pregnant are you? i want to see another post soon!

Amy said...

Fun photos. It's so great to finally get to be outside with the kids.