Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching Up

Taj is a character. Seriously, always a different character. He's constantly informing me of who he is and correcting me when I name him wrong. Iron man, frog, baby chick, dark night, fireman, Ezra, Daddy, Pop pop.... I'm never sure what I'm going to get.Eden is our super artist. She loves to draw, especially on a blank piece of paper with pens. She can sit there for minutes (like five or ten, which is forever in Eden time).




Tubing is still fun and snow/ Utah is still cold. We're making the best of it.We just got back to Hawaii!!!!! I've been a little preoccupied and not picking up the camera like a person in Hawaii should. I'm saving the picture taking for when we tan up a little. We love this place!

4 comments:

ashley said...

yeah for you! i am so glad you are there, so bummed that i am not! love taj's hair! ahhh, i just wish i was there to play with you huys. have so much fun and post lots of pics! and i hope the weather is good, i hear it has been crappy the last few months!
aloha my friend!

Kahilau said...

Yay for Hawaii! I love that guys go so often (well, more often than me, although I am sure not as often as you would like). Love that Eden loves drawing, I bet that excites Micah. And that Taj, love that boy, what fabulous kids you have!

Melanie said...

could those kids get any cuter? loving taj's hair and eden is getting so so big!

Troy and Kim Bench and Family said...

Jillie:

I'm so jealous you'er there. I'm going with a friend and we're staying with her daughter in Hauula in April. Just can never get enough!! Love you!

Kimmie