Wednesday, November 12, 2008

School is Cool

I thought it was a little overboard to do preschool pictures, but then I got to thinking about how fun it is to pull out my school pictures and thought we'd better get some.

My first thought was how stinking adorable this little man is. My second thought was how in the world did the photographer got Taj to smile for her. My third thought was how this photographer was smart to target preschools and how she's probably raking it in. Most recently I thought how red Taj's hair looks in the photo. Cute kid.

*just let us know if you need a wallet sized photo. We've got a few laying around.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

My my what a handsome boy. Runs in the family. The shirt looks good on him!

heidi said...

he IS so stinking adorable! good work smiths.

liko said...

super-cute kid!!!

Molly Malia said...

i want to take him home! but i'll settle for a wallet photo.
speaking of photos... you want to take some fat pictures of me?

Mariko said...

We'll be needing one of those, I think. I just hope his hair gets even redder. :)

Anonymous said...

ok that's it. I'm coming to collect my new kids! I want them.

Kahilau said...

it is just wrong for a kid to be as handsome as Taj. How fun. I love all of Eden's pics too. An orange on a toothpick, ha ha, it's been a long time since we watched that movie!

katie speed said...

so handsome. also, I really like your family picture "totem pole" on the side bar.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Cute doesn't begin to describe how he looks in that picture!!! WOW!! He's is SOOOO HANDSOME!