Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"like an orange on a toothpick"

My little lady is a clumsy little lady. While these pictures show what a cute and perfectly round head she has, it also shows how large it seems in comparison to the rest of her little body.
I'm really not trying to sound mean here. I'm actually concerned because she falls down a lot (with the help of her big brother sometimes), and because her noggin is so big it hits every time.
These pictures are quite amazing because they don't show the permanent bump on the right side of her forehead. They do show her kissy face, which I LOVE!
I'm seriously considering getting a helmet for her, cuz at some point all this bumping and bruising has to cause some permanent damage. Yikes.

9 comments:

ashley said...

cool clip! i wish my girls would keep clips in, you did good training her from the get go, but with a head of hair like that girl had you had to huh? she still has more hair than velzy, in fact, ivy has more hair than velz...

oh, and im laughing so hard at the toothpick and orange title, that is really funny!

liko said...

she is super-cute, big head and all. just kidding. you wanna see BIG head? take a look at my son. cute as a button, though.

Melanie said...

as a member of the big head club (seriously, the doctor actually wrote it down when I was born, I've seen the paper!) I can sympathize with little Eden. I use to tell parents with the same problem (falling, not head size) to check the shoes. I strongly recommend Stride Rites, they work magic!

Star Gazer said...

She's so adorable and pretty! She looks perfect to me!

Smiths said...

Let me clear something up- I think she's perfect, headsize and all, but the mellon gets the best of her. Thanks for the advice on Stride Rites, but she tumbles with and without shoes. Clumsy. and loveable.

Melanie said...

It's all brains people. That kid's gonna have some smarts!

Molly Malia said...

ha! i love so i married an ax murderer! shhhhh you might make her cry herself to "sleep on her huge pilla"

Smith Family said...

SO CUTE!

Smith Family said...

SO CUTE!!!