Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Real Halloween!

We had a great night! We made our traditional "Witches Brew" or root beer with dry ice.
After dinner we got suited up and headed out for some Halloween loot.




I know they're blurry, but just think of them as spooky Halloween pictures:)

Here's Taj on his scooter. I had to laugh because the whole time we're trick or treating I kept getting those little scrub feeling of hurrying to as many houses as possible as to get the most candy. Pretty cute. He was so brave, and even though Eden got scared a couple times she was totally into it.

3 comments:

ashley said...

oh taj, you are just too cool on that scooter. "more candy, more candy!"

Linsey said...

I love the blurriness of the pictures, it makes me think the kids were so excited they just couldn't stand still.

Martha said...

I love that ghost on a scooter....your family is adorable! I like your "witch's brew" idea, too. I'll have to try that one next year.
And that Eden girl, I just want to squeeze that kissy face!
Love you guys!