Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If I Said It Once...

I said it a thousand times. Having kids is a great way to do some really fun stuff you might not do otherwise. For example:
We have gone to visit a helicopter by Turtle Bay Hilton everyday since we've been here on Taj's request. Nana stepped in and decided enough was enough and gave us the coolest gift ever. We got to go on a helicopter! I'm telling you Nana, totally worth every penny.
We had an amazing time. I had no idea I would love it this much, I mean, Taj loved it. I love this pic cuz you can see Ziggy, the adventure dog that got to come with us. I never even considered doing it before, but as you can see it was a half hour of incredible fun. It felt like we were on a magic carpet ride.
Don't be shocked if Micah changes his career to some type of tall man aviation. It was amazing and we'll be going again as soon as we can save enough pennies.

5 comments:

liko said...

oh jill, looks so fun!!! taj must've had an awesome time!!

Kahilau said...

What a cool experience for Taj and of course for the grown ups too. Isn't it great when you get to enjoy the gifts and grandparents give your kid too? That rocks!

Amy said...

That looks awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

how cool!!

well, i'd say that the party thing at my house would be THE PERFECT reason to stay. micah can go back, get things settled, go to work if that's what he's into and you and the kids can stay a little longer... or he can stay too... or better yet, you can all MOVE BACK! whew, problem solved! ;)

Kari said...

Great pictures! Still sitting here jealous. I'm glad you guys are having such a blast!

Hey!! Scott's motivation for becoming a sheriff was to have them put him through aviation school so he could fly helicopters. Maybe someday Micah (if he changes proffesions) and Scott can have a tourist business in hawaii together! It's far fetched, but would be fun :)