Monday, September 8, 2008

Captain Mark Rocks!



Saturday was family day at the beach. Mark Lee, I mean Captain Mark (according to Taj) took us out on his catamaran along with the Moffats. We had such a great time. The ocean was crystal clear.


Taj loved it almost as much as Micah did. Mark's a great sailor, Dad, and photographer. Stay tuned for some pictures he took of our family, or check out his blog at: http://holladayphoto.blogspot.com/ He's very talented, and we're glad to have him and Ruby and Atticus as friends. Thanks again Mark!

3 comments:

Holladay Photo said...

Thanks for hanging with us saterday, I don't know if I am that great of a sailer, if it wasnt for my firstmate Taj, I don't know if we would have made it back to land. Thanks Taj.

heidi said...

i love love love your pics at turtle bay--you guys look great and his photography is fab. nice.

Jeff and Eliza said...

Are you guys ever going to go home? I have to stop looking at your blog, it hurts too much!