Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's Cooler Than Cool?

We like to hike.
We really like to hike to water.
We LOVE to hike to water we can get in.

A friend took us to sliding rock (a waterfall made the rocks smooth enough to slide down on into a pool of water) on the 4th. It was so cold that it's arguable weather or not it's a hike where you can actually get in (as seen in my picture). It was so cold it almost hurt, but we loved it.


Taj almost got in but it was pretty difficult getting up to the top. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Jeff and Eliza said...

Jill, that picture of you in the waterfall is amazing. And I love Micah's mustache by the way. He totally looks like a guy who sells onions!

Carli said...

hey, is it hard to tell me how you get there? I would love to go. Looks beautiful!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

That's looks like a lot of fun. I love finding new things to do where I live, it helps adjust to the place. I hope this will help you not miss hawaii too much. It's so hard to find things that compare to what you can do on the islands...