Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Reunion


This is what I married into and I love it! There was really nothing like this for me growing up. For me there was usually a lot of grumbling and feet dragging when it came to family togetherness. Don't get me wrong, we love each other, we just aren't really family reunion people I guess. I'm grateful that my kids are a part of something so special.



Taj was such a cheese ball for the photographer.

Micah is cousins to one of my best friends, Amy Smith (now Rodriguez), so I got to see her and all of her family there. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

That's one big family!!! How fun! I went to one of ELiot's family reunions, I had never experience anything like it, it was fun!! also found out that an old friend from hawaii was his second cousin!!
I love Eden's hair, it's getting so long!!

Mickell Gehret said...

That is pretty cool to have such a nice big family. One good thing about Utah right!!? Your kids are so adorable.

Unknown said...

hi!

what a fun family! now, you just have to talk micah's dad into leaving them to come out to hawaii to work!

i can't wait to see you guys! get here soon! and i hope your kids are better on the airplane than mine were!

Stephanie said...

cute baby chilies!