Sunday, June 29, 2008

Before I Forget....


Taj is a character. Here are some examples:

"I can't whistle, but my nose can."

Me: let's go get some breakfast. What sounds good?
Taj: Mom, you're always hungry?

On a bike ride to Nana's house he's about to give up and I'm trying my best to cheer him on. Finally he starts peddling and says, "o.k. Lead me. Guide me."

Me: Taj, how do you spell your name?
Taj: With a T. A. and a J.
Me: How do you spell Mom? Then I sound out MMMMMM AAAWWE MMMMMM. What about Mom?
Taj: MMMMMom is crazy.


At the fam. reunion we watched a sweet movie showing pictures of Jesus through his life. When it's done Taj says, "let's watch the Jesus movie again. It makes me feel happy."

6 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

What a cutie pie! I love writing down Aiken's sayings because I forget them WAY too fast if I don't write it down. Such a cute kid...and so is Miss Eden!

heidi said...

how much fun are kids? they keep you on your toes and say the best stuff. love em. love little eden's cute hair too!

Bailey said...

What a sweet boy! I can't wait for Scout to start saying such funny things!

Lindsay said...

This is why I like Bennett to hang out with Taj!

Mariko said...

Taj is adorable (say that with a French accent). I'm happy that Amaya will be able to hang out with him soon.

Kari said...

That was a great post! I love toddlers cute little ways of figuring things out. I try to keep a journal of funny things Ali says. I may copy you and do this on my blog! :)