Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mountain People

We had a great time in the nearby American Fork Canyon roasting hot dogs and making s'more's. Taj's favorite part was the fire and stealing more marshmallows than any child should ever have.(Can you find the picture of him with it stuck to his lips?) I love seeing my man in nature, making fire and teaching his boy to skip stones.





Little Eden is really starting to grow up. She has been letting me put her down and even hand her to Daddy and Grandma's without much of a fuss. I thought this would be the happiest event ever, but last night I had a horrible nightmare where someone kidnapped her. I woke up crying. I guess it's harder to let them grow up than I thought.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a horrible nightmare! please have some better dreams tonight!

that looks so fun. and thank heavens for baby bjorn's. ivy seriously lived in hers for the first 7 months of life.

Lindsay said...

I thought that was you guys up in the canyon yesterday! We took Mark biking and then went and had a little picnic. We should do that together some time. Jill---YOU ARE TINY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey friends,

That's definitely a different sight seeing you in the canyon and not on the beaches of Hawaii! We miss going to the beach with you. BUT....we'll be joining you in a short 30 days, we're moving to Utah! So we'll now be convening in the canyon until we can all make it back to Hawaii!!! Your babies are growing up and are adorable, can't wait to play!

Melanie said...

I was going through some photos yesterday and found one of Taj when he was just a little bitty thing. Please get Eden to want to go to her family because I want to eat her up in August!