Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hooray!

Today there are three things I am really happy about.

1. Girl Scout Cookies are back!!!! My loving husband hooked me up with a supply of Thin Mints and Samoas. They are one of the things to like about Utah (they are pretty hard to get in HI).

2. "Flight of the Concords" are on their way!! Micah and I are huge fans of the show and put it on the top of our Netflix list back in November. I just got the good news that we're finally getting our turn!

3. Got the kids out of the house! I love going for walks, especially to the nearby stream and bridge featured in the pic.s. As you can see, Taj also really enjoys it, but Eden is still "warming up" to it.

9 comments:

Molly Malia said...

mmm samoas! love em.
i can't wait to be out all day every day in the WARM sun!

Lindsay said...

What is "Flight of the Concords"? I am with Eden, it needs to be about 10-15 degrees warmer for Eden (and me) to warm up to going on walks!

Kahilau said...

What a great place to go for a walk. I still have not braved the outdoors since it got cold again. "Flight of the Concords" huh? We will have to check that out.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I'm still trying to get used to winter, believe it or not, it does get cold in OR! But walks are one of the few things that help me keep my sanity while waiting for summer!

ashley said...

you had to wait that long for flight of the concords? that is nuts! hope it is great!

JulieAbundo said...

yay for walks. Is taj jumping off that path? I'm looking forward to being able to walk outside in slippers and not have to worry about putting Eryn in 5 million pieces of clothing.

ashley said...

so i tagged you...

Melanie said...

I remember when you didn't even know who Flight of the Conchords was of which Ben and I spoke.

Lacey said...

I agree.. Samoas are about the best ever... you gotta have activities that are daddy activities, makes them happy...why not, and Lizzy is gonna love your trampoline, she is a jump o holic, just about a month more and hopefully all the snow will be gone!