Saturday, March 15, 2008

Buddies

Micah has been taking Taj for rides on the skateboard since before Taj could walk. I still get a little nervous, but love to see them share activities like that. Skateboarding is one more thing that only Dad does with Taj, and is therefore very special.
When we moved into this new house about 6 of the neighborhood Mom's knew of me as the Mom that let her little guy go on the skateboard, and told me that they thought Micah must be a big brother taking the little brother skateboarding without their mothers permission. Oh no, it's the Dad, and Mom didn't have much choice in the matter, but truly loves it.

3 comments:

Kahilau said...

That's so great cause Mike and Ez have done the same thing for a long time too. The best was in Hawaii when I was 7 months prego I would take Ez up and down the street on my skateboard, I must admit I loved getting the strange looks of "is she nuts???" What a great thing for kids to know. Especially since one day we will all move home and our kids will take up surfing right???? Great to catch up on your family. Lets got together for sure!!

Lindsay said...

I think that is darling! I like the new look of your blog!

ashley said...

don't you love fun daddys???

happy to see you guys can go outside again!