Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


Easter is my favorite holiday. Its got the food, the family, the excitement, but not all the fuss of Christmas and not as stuffy as Thanksgiving. It's the best. This year seemed really early to me, and I was not complaining. I did some research and it turns out that this was the earliest Easter celebrated since 1818, and it wont be this early again until 2160. Pretty neat-o. I couldn't help myself and dressed the kido's like easter eggs and really went overboard on the junk food. Guess what game we played about 700 times today.... easter egg hunt! I know it sounds crazy but it really can be just as exciting after the twentieth time- just ask Taj.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

I felt like it was early too, well as it turns out it's because it is early. The kiddos look so cute in their Easter best!

ashley said...

fun! way to be nice and let your kids dye eggs...

betsy and i were talking yesterday and we think that micah needs to see his art work. so when you get that going let us know!

glad you had a happy easter! and happy continued egg hunting!