Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Zoo

We did it... we drove all the way to the Honolulu Zoo on a Saturday with 2 kids that still require napping. Maybe we're going a little crazy, or maybe our little group is finally getting old enough to handle big excursions like this.
 This really is the most beautiful Zoo... tons of beautiful landscape and open space for the animals. The animals seem happier here than other zoos I've visited.
 Olivia was super into it, even though she's only 16 months. She loves animals and was thrilled to see them moving and climbing and jumping. There were a lot of squeals that day.

 Taj's favorite thing at the zoo was the Alligator... can you see it?
 The keiki area is super fun. This was the last area we visited, so we left on a high note for sure.

 Can you see the joy oozing out of Olivia?

It was a good day. Glad we went a little crazy.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Of course the animals are the happiest there...they're in paradise. I cannot believe how much your kiddos are growing. It amazes me how fast its going. Olivia is DARLING I love her long hair. That zoo looks pretty neat a must see on our list of things to do.

Stephanie said...

These are some fantastic Zoo pictures! What a beautiful fam.

Sally Jackson said...

I love your photos. I love the little glimpses of family outings on Oahu. I get a little homesick, so I'm always happy to see your beautiful pictures!