Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just a Test

It's that time of year when I get thinking about family pictures. I'm always shocked when I realize how long it's been since even one (good or bad picture) has been taken of the entire family.

These are some pictures of a field trip we took looking for a good place to take some family pics and testing lighting. Let me know if you can figure out where we are, and if not let me know when I can take you. This place is magical.


Eden skipped a nap that day, and her expression shows it.

If this tree doesn't give our location away nothing will. The trees are amazing! I love those monkeys.





2 comments:

Sally Jackson said...

Awww, Good old Kawela Bay! Your family is adorable!

liko said...

yes!! kbay! i vote for you to take the family pic at the banyan tree!! lovely!!