Monday, November 21, 2011

Nostalgia






Eden has been in a gymnastics for the last year and LOVES it. She counts down the days of the week to Thursday, or Gymnastics Day! Her class was invited to perform at a basketball tournament at BYUH.
We had a fun time watching the game. I had a totally sweet nostalgic feeling in that gym. I grew up watching games with my Dad, and even graced the courts during halftime with the Laie Bay Dancers. Woot Woot - Flashdance anyone?
The team scored 100 points, and that means Ice Cream! We opted for some "Ono Yo" and are happy with our decision.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was so cute!

Ashleigh said...

Eden is such a cutie. I just love your kids. Those photos are picture perfect. I bet she will always remember going on the court. What an experience.

Chamberlain keeps asking me about going to Hawaii on a DAILY basis! I'm starting to wonder when we are going to go as well it looks so nice. And yes I we were watching Rudolph on 11.11.11 I caved.

PS. You look Great!

liko said...

cute!! ono yo is so good! and there's a place in windward mall called yogenfruz and it tastes like ono yo.

and i love you braidy hair!! you always look amazing!