Monday, June 13, 2011

"At the old ball game"



 The T in Tee Ball might stand for Taj. He loves it.His team picked the name "Lightning
Blue". We hear him saying innocently "I hit the ball really far guys." He's helping the other team out. He loved it when somebody actually caught his ball and chased him to first base. We got some pictures of him digging his nose while waiting his turn too-a classic.
On another note, Taj is going to start school soon. I need all you moms out there that have been through this. What do I need to do to prepare him? I want to know the truth. Shoelaces? Home lunch/school lunches? I'll work on the digging his nose in public thing. Seriously, I'm not worried about the learning aspect of it, but the social aspect. What do I need to be prepared for- good and bad?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Taj is such a Smith! Hopefully he didn't inherit the little bit of socially awkwardness that some of the Smith boys have (no names mentioned and I've always found it to be endearing when it's not driving me crazy). I'm sure he'll be just fine. He's so sweet and curious. Breathe deep, mama. What an exciting new adventure. (oh, definitely home lunch with a little treat inside everyday.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.