Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stormy Sunday

On our way to the park we noticed a storm was brewing.

Taj saw the lightning and wanted to turn back. He was scared because his bike was made of metal and he thought he would get electicuted. Sweet kiddo. I explained that he'd be ok and we went around the corner for a little fun.

I know these pictures aren't the best, but I'm never documented with my kids, so I like them. Thanks Jen.


As the storm got closer and we could hear the thunder Taj came to tell me it was time to go.
 I shouldn't smile when my Taj is so nervous about the storm, but I can't help but love the brief moments when he wants his Mommy and some comfort.

Notes:
*Livi was chewing her thumb the whole time- her top teeth are starting to peak through and she's feeling it!
*By the look of these pictures, I'm getting real wrinkles. I'm almost looking my age (I'll be 31 in a couple weeks)

1 comment:

marla said...

Looks like a fun days out with the kids - the clouds make it more beautiful!