Monday, March 21, 2011

Excuse Me

I don't remember saying it was OK to start pulling yourself up little miss.
Olivia has decided she wants to grow up. Sometime last week it's like she realized that sitting still, and letting me hold her was overrated. She is constantly pushing and stretching and twisting to get places and grab things. It's pretty funny since she can't actually do any of that on her own yet. I'm her "legs" so I bend over and hold her arms or belly and help her do whatever silly thing she's wanting to do with her body. It's just a phase and this too will pass :). In the search for finding something cool to explore she often turns to me and leans in for a hug. She's still my baby.




*pictures taken last week on a walk we took together. Doesn't get better than this.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That beachy hammock picutre is everyone's dream coem true! Especially Thomas' who always talks about getting one. Love it!

liko said...

hawaii is simply the best. no joke. and these pics prove it.

Sally Jackson said...

Beautiful pictures! That hammock picture belongs in a magazine!