Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Light Show

The other night our power went out. It was only out long enough for Amaya to say, "I don't like it dark". When the lights came back on the kids decided they needed to be prepared in case it happens again. They got those laser light things you wear on your fingers and went outside. It was very exciting and even got the neighbors out of their houses.

*Micah's parents are in town! This means entertainment for the kids, extra arms, and BABYSITTING! Micah and I went on a date surfing at Goats today. The surf was tiny (perfect for wimpy me), and it was cold and pouring. It was perfect. The water was glassy. No one was out but us. The water felt warm compared to the cold air. The fresh rain water tastes so good after a little salt water. The hot shower at home was amazing. Yup. My in-laws are awesome.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yeah, your in-laws ARE awesome. I certainly hope there's no rain next week.