Sunday, January 16, 2011

First (of many)

My babies are getting big.
We spent this morning at Taj's (and Coach Micah's) first basketball game at Laie Park. It was hot and tricky to get pictures, watch Taj and take care of the girls even with Nana and Poppop there. When it was all said and done we had a great time. There was such a great feeling there watching all the supportive family cheering for these cute kids who were playing their version of basketball and having fun.

After the game we all cooled off at the pool (postgame tradition for sure. Feel free to join us.) After we got the girls settled in for a nap Micah and I got to go surfing- We LOVE you Nana! It was so needed today for some reason. I think being one of the Moms cheering at Laie Park made me feel old (in a good way). The surf with my boyfriend kind of put things back into place. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Awesome. You have the cutest posts. I love what you have to say. Way to go Taj. I thinks thats how ball should be played is outside and when you are done a dip in the pool, perfect.
Olivia is getting so big. I love it.
Miss you guys.