Sunday, November 21, 2010

Super Saturday

Every Saturday in Utah we tried to fill our time with something fun to make it special. Every Saturday we tried not to say what we were both thinking... Malasadas? Yes Please!
Found out Eden knows most of Little Mermaid songs.
Olivia doesn't mind pool water. Her brother and sister LOVE having her in there.

Taj loves to paddle around with Micah and tell him to get waves and go faster. I'm so proud. Micah and I now say how grateful we are to be here daily. We feel so spoiled and love sharing this place with the little people we love.

6 comments:

Kahilau said...

MALASADAS!!! YES PLEASE! So funny cause every Saturday for a long time Mike would say, hey lets hit the beach and then go to L&L's. I finally had to ask him to stop saying that cause it was KILLING ME! So happy for you guys!

liko said...

that box looks all too familiar...yep, i think i purchased that same box of goodies on thursday.

whoops.

and life in paradise is good.

Kaity said...

That's awesome that Taj is so brave about the water and surfing. I want my boys to like it, but right now they are still a little scared.

heidi said...

i love that you are living the dream!!! keep having good times and get some sand in your toes for us!!!

Carli said...

Hey Jill. I know this is random and you may not even get this in time, but I have a good friend named Shaun ( lds) who asked if I knew of anyone living in Hawaii who knew of someone he could stay with starting tomorrow-29th. I guess he just needs a place to sleep. If you don't know of anyone, it's okay. I just told him I would ask. My e mail is carliann00@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Megan and Keli'i said...

We live in Paradise, don't we? Yes, and I still haven't seen you. Soon, please?

BTW, the Bookmobile that comes to Turtle Bay is not mine. :( It's operated by the Kahuku Library, and mine is from Hawaii Literacy, a non-profit. But please stop by my house anytime! I'd love it. And I'd love to come and visit you in Turtle Bay!