Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween In Hawaii

The kids taught me a little about staying in character. Ha! I wish Edens cape showed up better in the pictures. On Saturday we saw a bunch of BYU kids (yes I called them kids) show up for a Halloween surf. It was pretty classic. Turns out Nacho Libre can rip.


Only in Hawaii would Darth Vader be caught wearing slippahs.


This Halloween was a big trip down memory lane for me. We went to a ward trunk or treat with the ward I grew up in. On Saturday night we went around the block I grew up trick or treating at. It made me think how some things never change and shouldn't. I will mark this as the year the kids really got Halloween. They were running from house to house without complaining of being too tired and dumped their candy out first thing when they got home to see what they got and eat as much as Mom and Dad would allow. Micah and I stayed up and ate way way too much candy. The candy hang over this morning tells me we did it right.

2 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Those are some cute kids you've got there! What a fun Halloween! Happy you guys are back home now. We need to get together :).

liko said...

so awesome!! back in your old stomping ground!!

back in the 808 i see!!

welcome home! maybe someday soon i will see you!!