Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back Seat

With the time difference Micah's able to be around a lot more and we LOVE it. I feel so spoiled to have the extra hands when I'm feeding Olivia.



I know I am blessed so don't let this come off as a complaint, but over the last few days there's been a switch in the dynamics around here. I am now the back seat driver of the parents. The kids go to Dad and ask for Dad. Part of me feels a little sad about not being needed as much- but come on. I am so grateful. Let's face it, Dad's are fun. And the view from this back seat is AMAZING!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You lucky girl! You guys are so blessed. You truly are. It looks like you are loving it in paradise, those smiles say it all.

liko said...

that second picture.
wow.
we do live in paradise.
sometimes i forget that.
and yeah, dads rock.

Melanie said...

He can't talk yet but TK has already made me backseat mama. Ben is his world when he's home.

liko said...

what's your email and i can send you that chocolate tart recipe?