Sunday, September 19, 2010

Overload

Our lives have been as crazy as this jumble of photo's.


*Taj turned 5!!! I'm in shock still.



We had a mellow family party- the big combined party is coming...




Taj chose to golf and play at Boondocks.



He smiled all day long, and is just starting to look up from all his new toys.

*Eden started Preschool! She was so proud that she could go by herself. I was too.



* We went boating on Jordanelle. Taj and Eden both surprised us by tubing. Eden also came on the surfboard with me.

Eden says I'm "regular" now so I can go in the water. I'm more excited about that than she is.







*Olivia is a peach. She is full of smiles and has been sleeping through the night for about a week now- GO BABYWISE!




*the zoo still rocks. Or so I'm told. Micah and the kids had a great time riding the train and visiting the new baby elephant.






*We bought our one way tickets to Hawaii~ October 21 can't come soon enough!!!

1 comment:

Burton said...

Olivia is adorable! You have such a cute family and I hope your move goes well. Bentley isn't in Kindergarten, he just goes to preschool at the Elementary. Its the best thing ever! 4 days a week!