Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busted


I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but i recently busted Olivia sucking on her fingers. The two middle on her left hand seem to be her favorites. I think it's stinking cute, but also have a feeling a little like panic. I know it'll be trouble down the road. I've been pushing the pacifier, but apparently the paci's got nothing on her fingers. This is just another of my frequent reminders that even though I've raised two babies (still in the process of...) I've never raised an Olivia.
She's a sweet baby. We smile and talk with each other more than my others did. She sleeps great, especially right now. She just got her 2 month shots, poor thing, and wants to sleep it off. We're getting a lot more face time with her these days and the kids are loving it. Eden gets a little cookoo when Livi's around. Super hyper and you can see in her eyes she wants to squeeze her. I just tell her that Olivia still hasn't burped yet. Eden is terified of getting spit up on her.
Let's just say I'm not going to leave Livi around Eden without supervision :)

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Those pictures are too cute.

liko said...

what a sweetie!!

ashley said...

so cute! less than a month till i get to meet her!!!!!

ivy is a thumb sucker, and although we are trying (read: failing) to get her to stop it now, it was so so so nice to have her be able to self soothe when she got up at night and went down for naps or was hurt. so although it may stink now, it was real nice :)

heidi said...

she is a doll. love the hair--when the picture is next to eden in your arms (on the side bar) you can tell they are definitely sissy's--so cute.
isn't it crazy how different they all are? and how humbling it is to realize even though you've done it before, its a new wee one. i am so guilty of trying so hard to figure them out that i go a bit crazy. my saying forever (or so it seemed/seems) was "i'm still trying to figure out how to be tyce's mommy"
i love that you can scare eden with the spit up goods--ha ha.
so excited for you guys to go live your dream life in hawaii for a bit. post lots of pictures so i can pretend.

Meilani said...

I am loving Olivia's hair. :) We will sure miss you guys. I hope your move goes well.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

She is so cute. I love her chubby legs. nibble, nibble.