Thursday, July 29, 2010

She's Here!!



* Too many monkeys in the bed.
* Eden and Taj are as in love as Micah and I. They ask "where's my baby?" all the time. "Can I hold her?" They are so proud. I am too :)


It'll be a week tomorrow. Time couldn't go fast enough trying to get her here, but now that she is here time is going way too quickly. Day 4 she woke up and already looked different. the newborn phase is almost gone already. Maybe it's just me, her mommy, but she's definitely not the newborn I held just days ago. It's all part of the fun of the experience I suppose. It's been wonderful. We are so blessed.

10 comments:

liko said...

she is darling.

sweet new babies. i need one.

ashley said...

adorable! i am so happy for you guys- especially the kids, glad they are smitten! and of course she has lots of hair! she is going to be gorgeous just like eden!

this almost makes me excited for october...

Ash said...

So beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Heather Rae said...

So sweet! What's her name?

Amy said...

Congrats Jill and Micah! I am so happy we delivered on the same day. :) She seems so adorable and sweet. Both our babies have a ton of hair. So fun!

Patria said...

she's beautiful! you guys are the dang cutest family. congratulations! what is her name? sending our love...
patria, mark, ruby, atticus

Kaity said...

I had no idea you were due already!! Congrats! She is so beautiful. I love the little bows and the smile. Amazing. She and Mozely are twins, right? That is so fun.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

She is so beautiful!! COngratulations! This really makes me want to see my little girl soon!

heidi said...

YAY!!! She made it!! and so did you!!
what a sweetheart. thx for the pics.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

congratulations (super late) on your new Olivia. I love the name. She is darling.