Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drum Roll Please

It's a GIRL!

I'll spare you the pictures that prove it, but she may as well have been sitting on the machine. We are stoked. We were going in excited for either, especially since we've been blessed with a boy and a girl already. I'm excited to see what the whole sister thing will be like for the girls. I have a sister who is 8 years older than me so I have an idea, but these two will be 2 1/2 years apart. I think it'll be a little different. The kids are really excited. Eden thinks we should name her Princess Ariel (after the little mermaid).

We were debating whether or not to even get the ultrasound. I was anyway. Micah was dying to know the baby's gender, but I was thinking it would be fun to go without an ultrasound. It would add a little spice to our third pregnancy and drive my Mom bananas (ha ha).

There was some unexpected news with the ultrasound and we'll share more details later. After a few checkups since the initial visit here we've been reassured that our little girl is growing healthy and strong. We feel very humbled by our experiences this last week and have been reminded of what miracles these children are. We can't wait to meet our newest miracle. We are already totally in love.

8 comments:

Linsey said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that little "Ariel" is healthy too, that is very good news.

Nana said...

Nana loves her "princess"...squeeze Taj and Eden for me!! Give that big hubby of yours a sweet kiss for me. I love you all so much.

Kahilau said...

Congrats! Sisters are SOOOO fun! I have 5. Abbi and Chloe are 17months apart and they are really great friends. Of course they are moody and mean sometimes but what kid isn't right? So fun! Now just one more for Taj to get his brother right? You can kick me later (haha).

Joni said...

So exciting! Congrats Smith Fam.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

that's great, Congrats! when are you due? Looks like our kids will be around the same age!!

Ashleigh said...

AWESOME. We are so excited for you guys.

j,d and little b said...

Congrats!! Sisters are always soo much fun!!

Mariko said...

I'm glad you had it too, because I wanted to know!