Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures and Words

Last Sunday Taj was coughing so instead of Church Micah took Taj to the Bountiful Temple.

Yesterday we woke up to find snow everywhere! The kids were thrilled and their excitement made me excited.

We played for a while. I forgot how stinking long it takes to get everybody dressed in snow clothes. I think I spent more time getting Eden ready than she spent actually playing in it. She's still not too sure what to do in it and with it. Taj was loving it and I'm loving that he's old enough to kind of do his own thing and explore the snow on his own.
This picture is way out of order, but I can't seem to get it to move. Taj is a builder of all things lately. I found him asleep during his quiet time- which NEVER happens, with the robot dog he built.Serious silliness is coming from this little girl. I think it's the age and the being stuck indoors. You can't quite tell, but Eden in the ottoman we have filled with books. The girl loves books right now. And headbands.

With the rest of the snowy day we went to "Pirate Island" in Orem. It was pretty cool. Taj loved every bit of it. The place is decorated really well. Skeletons everywhere. The food came from a huge pirate ship with cannons that shoot smoke rings. It was a fun escape from the cold.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

snowing!? that is crazy.