Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cloudy With a "Chance" of Impatient Mommy-ing

It started out as an overcast, but pleasant day. I went for a run ALONE!!! It was a nice 60*s out. The day got colder. And windier. The kids got whinier. And whinier. I got grumpier. And grumpier. It's really true. My mood is solar powered. I really hoped the run in the morning would save the day. Oh, and Micah's out of town until late Saturday night. The kids have taken turns coughing and boogering for over a week and my patience is down.

So here's to a good nights sleep. May it pull me out of my Mommy funk and get us back on the right track. It always helps a little.

2 comments:

Kahilau said...

Did it work? I sure hope so. I don't have a car today but you are more than welcome to drop your kids off here and take a few hours for you time! Bring them over! We love to play with Taj and Eden!

ashley said...

oh man, i know what you mean. staying inside is not good for my parenting at all and i am for sure solar powered. hope the week ended sunny for you guys! ;)