Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Museum Monday

Last Sunday night I was exhausted. It had snowed and I was kind of almost dreading Monday, when Micah would be at work and I'd be in charge of entertaining/keeping the kids busy so they wouldn't get into trouble. I always try to approach the week with a game plan, or at least ideas to keep us from getting too stir crazy. My plan: Museum Monday!
My friend Ashleigh and I took the kids to the Museum of Paleontology and the Life Science Museum. Ligers do exist!Taj touched a King snake-yuck. I mean Yay! The animal collection was mind blowing. It'll be fun to see what the kids notice next time, because there was way too much to take in in just one visit.
Taj and Eden saw "Land Before Time," or "land before life," as Taj tries to convince me it's called. I forgot how much I love that movie. Taj wants to be a triceratops.
Dinosaur poop.
The boys had a great time. I had a ball watching them making discoveries. Let's do it again soon Ash!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhh i love land before life too :) what a cool museum! i have been wanting to take ambrose to the natural history museum on campus for a while but can never get my act together. it's small but pretty cool- not as rad as this place looks though- so awesome!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

Hi Jill,
I found your blog through Mighty's.
Your kids look so much bigger than the last time I saw them. I guess that's the name of the game.
Hope all is well with you guys.

Helen said...

Good idea Jilly! Where is the museum? Looked better than the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point!. :)