Monday, August 31, 2009

Back in School

It's that time of year again. It's still warm and beautiful still, but the first sign of change has come- School. Taj is back at Sunshine Preschool, twice a week for two hours. It's great, but us girls miss him. He's turning four in two weeks- aaaaahhhh! He's ready for it, but I'm not.
On Thursdays Eden will be going to a dance class. I found a class for 2-3 year old girls while Taj is in preschool. I asked Eden what she thought and it was all she could talk about. She was so excited. When it was finally dance day she picked out her clothes and smiled for her first day of school picture like her brother. Can you tell she liked her class? It was pretty cute.


To kick off the school year we went to a fountain and stream place we just discovered right behind our grocery store. It's new and free and I wish I knew about it sooner. I'm bad with changes, but the smiles on the kids make it easier.

No comments: