Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes just going outside is enough to fill up a morning. This little ladybug kept us busy for about 45 minutes.
Sometimes Taj and Eden are the best of friends. Some mornings Taj will tell me we need to go get Eden because he loves her. In this picture he started out holding her hand so she'd be brave enough to slide into the terrifying depths of the water. After a few times I guess he got bored cuz he pulled her down into the pool really hard. She got upset and ran to me. Taj ran over after her and told me he came because he loves her. Hmmm. They're pretty good together most of the time, and the naughty brother sister thing is the "sometimes". I am SOOO glad to have two kids now that they are buddy's.
Sometimes I don't mind the early wake up call. Eden still LOVES her belly button. It's her pacifier I guess. Some mornings she'll have opened the gate for easy access to the belly button and it's so cute. Mornings are usually my favorite time of day with the kids- usually, but sometimes... It's a good thing the kids are cute.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

amen! sometimes i tell thomas it is a really good thing ambrose is so adorable... otherwise, he wouldnt have a prayer. talk about naughty! :)

ashley said...

you had a ladybug last 45 minutes? wow. he would have lost at least a leg and had his wings pulled on in about 5 around here.
it's so nice to go outside to pass the morning.
and the afternoon.
and the evening.

Smiths said...

Yes, the GREAT outdoors. We missed feeling the sunshine.