Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cousins to the rescue...

My brother Jake and his wife had a babysitter crisis and had to call on us for help the other day. I won't be offended that we were their last resort. We had such a great time with Amaya, Taj's cousin. We decided that the best plan for attack for three kids under three was to wear them out at the beach. It was a great plan. We saw this Hawaiian Monk Seal.
Found this tube which turned into a circus act.
Taj was such a gentleman helping Amaya walk on the tube.

They were really good friends. I'm so glad Micah and Nana were there to get us all through the day in one piece. We love Amaya!

3 comments:

Mariko said...

Well, I'm glad it turned out as a "we like Amaya" rather than a "we could get along with Amaya for a while". She does adore Taj. You are never our last resort. If you lived here I would definitely be enlisting your help too much. So I guess that's one good thought about being in Utah! ;)

Lambo said...

Is that what I think it is? A 6'7" man doing a back-flip off a tube in the sand !?! Dude, we need to get you a singlet and stretchy pants and turn you loose on London 2012 my friend....

Lambert Out.

Lindsay said...

I am going to stop looking at your blog until you are back to blogging about REALLY cool things like how it is either too hot or too cold to go outside in Utah, how it snowed in the Mountains today in Utah (TRUE), or at least until you don't have any more photos of being in paradise.