Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Skill Required

Please look past the bad photography to the hooded towels I made for the little ones (sorry Micah). I can remember the first time I saw hooded towels. I was eight, and they weren't mine. They belonged to the Robinson kids, and how I coveted them. Now that I have kids of my own we have quite a collection of hooded towels, and now these ones made with love by their Mommy.
P.S: Guess what all you pregnant friends are getting... whether you want it or not:)

11 comments:

heidi said...

those are awesome...how do you do that--i'm thinking skill really is required :)

Mickell Gehret said...

Those are so cute! You should do a post on how to make those!

liko said...

i LOVE them, jill! they are so cute! you could make matching washcloths and have a set! i love the flowers!

ashley said...

those are really cool. yeah, tell us how to make them, my kids are getting too bug for theirs and they need new ones! or i will buy some from you, ether way, they are rad. good job.

Smiths said...

Ya'll know how to make a girl feel good. I'll let you in on the amazing how to soon.

Mariko said...

Amaya has two already, but do I really have to wait until I get pregnant? Man!

Melanie said...

waiting for the tutorial so i can replicate!

Carli said...

Dang! I want one! How much would you sell one to me for? I am so short on towels and my baby is too big for those thin ones that i use!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

They are great!! I love the flower pattern!!

Kaity said...

I love them. I want one.

Molly Malia said...

ok... bring it on, i loved those as a kid!