Friday, May 9, 2008

My new ride

I guess I'm a great mom, cuz look at what my kids got me for Mother's Day! Ha. I have to laugh because what kind of person first choses to have kids then makes them give them presents for being their mom. I wont go any further into the complicated thoughts I get, but I will tell you that I love my new ride. I think the best thing is that Taj has asked me to go on bike rides with him, him on his bike and me on mine, three times already. Such a sweetie. I LOVE being a mom and am blown away at how blessed I am to have such beautiful and sweet children. Motherhood rocks.

5 comments:

Mariko said...

You are an amazing mom. I love that you can go on bike rides with Taj. I can't wait! Hopefully when it happens I won't have a million things on my to do list, and will see it for its sweetness, as you do.

Molly Malia said...

rad!
you know i never thought of it that way??? 'yeah it's pay back time kids, gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!'
i get so excited too when jord wants to get out on her bike... she is down to one training wheel and i hope the other is off soon! but now it's just her and i, kaseys bike got stolen the other day... and he won't get on the pink one!

The Prigmore Family said...

Jill~ Love the bike and the new babe! She is gorgeous! I can't believe you are the mom of 2 little guys now and living in UTAH? Hmmm. Looks like you're having a great time, and who wouldn't with those cute little buddies.

heidi said...

soooo funny--i got the same mother's day present!! there is this great front baby seat we're looking at on amazon, i'll let you know so you can check it out....that is if you are interested! :)

Grace Chang said...

Yo Jill!!!!!

Great to see your blog! I've been in touch with Mariko through facebook and she told me about your site but since I was in Shanghai most blogs are blocked and I couldn't get through. Anyway I'm in France now and delighted to finally see your photos.

I've thought about you and the surfing and the crazy adventures with the Palmers many times over the years--great times they were.

Anyway big love to your family for me and all people in Laie.

I hope to get back in touch again. My email is gracesurfs@gmail.com

xxGrace
:)