Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The good news is....

that the zoo is still the bomb (are the kids still saying that?). We drug ourselves to SLC last saturday and we're so glad we did. It was a beautiful day and Taj was super excited about all the animals, unlike last time.

The Hogle Zoo has a train too, which made Taj's lifetime.
Can't you just see the excitement on their faces? They were in heaven. Ha. The kids really did have fun. Promise. Oh, and those aren't ghosts on that big elephant up there. It's me and Eden. That huge elephant is awesome. It snores, and sneezes, and spuirts water. Taj was a little scared of it, which is why he's not in the picture.
And Happy Earth Day, Earth. I finally did a couple of things I've been meaning to do: signed up at greendimes.com and am putting an end to junk mail and getting a few trees planted. Not sure if it works yet, but Ellen (from t.v. said it will). I also got some reusable grocery bags. I hate-HATE my collection of plastic grocery bags, and can't bring myself to just through them out, so I bought my own reusable ones. Yeah, Earth!

7 comments:

ashley said...

your just too cute in that last picture.

Lindsay said...

Super cute kids and super cute Mom! And I mean SUPER--Sometimes I think you are super-human. You are a go-green, do everything Mom! You are hard core and you give A LOT to look up to. See you soon.

Molly Malia said...

yay hogle zoo!
i'm quite fond of that place! i'm so sad that we couldn't play with you guys... lets plan another outing soon... dinner at my house this time!

oh and i've been meaning to get me some canvas bags too... i see them everywhere! our harmons doesn't had out plastic bags anymore, so i have a collection of paper and plastic... it sucks!

Bald n Beautiful said...

Micah - dude all I have to say is "SW-ipples". How the heck are you!?! *&;'<-not sure what that is...are guys still in hawaii? I saw that CJ is still living large. Drop me a line when you get a chance.
-Scott

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Hi there. I was on CJ and Lacey's blog and saw your name listed, so I thought I'd come say hello. Thanks again for having us over last week. It was so nice to see you and your adorable kiddos. We should get together again sometime so Eden and Isaac can play. Have a great day Jill!

Kari said...

how does greendimes work? I would love to put an end to my junkmail! I have thought about buying reusable bags, but it sounds like a lot of work! Not quite there yet. Your zoo pictures look like a lot of fun! You look so cute and skinny, too!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I love that picture of you 3!! Eden's hair is getting long!!