Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quite a Game of Blog Tag


what is your occupation? Mom.

what are you listening to right now? Nick Drake, Pink Moon. I was listening to it then when I went to Molly's blog to get these questions the same song came on. Kind of crazy.

what is the last thing you ate? Cucumbers and tomatoes with lime and salt.

do you wish on stars? Of Coarse, but I'm running out of wishes.

if you were a crayon what color would you be? Depends on the day. There should be a mood crayon like mood rings.

how is the weather right now? Tolerable, which is better than it's been for months.

last person you talked to on the phone? My Mom. She brought us dinner cuz I've been a little sick.

do you like the person who tagged you? Molly? What's not to like?

how old are you right now? 27

your favorite drink? agua pura

favorite sport to watch? Not big on watching sports. I swear I have ADD. I'd much rather be playing.

have you ever dyed your hair? Yup. I'm in denial that I'm not truly blonde now that I'm out of the sun.

your favorite job? Mom. Most of the time.

any pets? Nope. Thank goodness cuz we came close to getting a dog while waiting on Eden. That would have been disasterous I think.

favorite month? April. New life gives me a renewal.

favorite food? Sandwhiches or a big salad. Yum. Wait, does chocolate count as a food. Maybe I pick Ice Cream. Hmmm. It might take a while for me to decide on just one.

what was the last movie you watched? 27 Dresses. Thanks Micah, but I shouldn't be allowed to pick. It was pretty bad.

favorite day of the year? That's usually a suprise. You can never really tell what a day has in store for you.

what do you do to vent anger? Exercise, and if not watch out Micah.

fall or spring? Spring. Fall is like the haunting of what's just around the corner.

hugs or kisses? Either one. Eden's turned into quite the huggy bear lately and I love it.

cherry or blueberry? Blueberries every time.

living arrangements? Micah and I live in Taj and Eden's house. They run this place.

when was the last time you cried? Can't remember. I forget about the bad time's pretty quickly.

what is on the floor in your closet? Dusty slipper.... I'm coming to get you out soon!!!

who is the friend that you have known the longest? Amy Smith or Sara Chase.

what did you do last night? After the kids went down I got down with some 30 Rock and Americone Dream ice cream.

what inspires you? Taj, Eden, and the other beautiful things-thoughts, actions, feelings, views....

what are you afraid of? Cancer. Never living by the ocean. (I must have it pretty rough to be most afraid of that). I also hate scary movies. I'm pretty scared of the world I get to raise my kids in too.

how many keys are on your key ring? two. Want to guess what they are?

how many years at your current job? 2 years and five months, not counting pregnancy.

favorite day of the week? Friday cuz I'm excited about getting the weekend started.

where have you lived? Utah, Hawaii, New Mexico, and Florida.

first cd you ever bought? I think it was PM Dawn. Maybe it was Richard Marx. Don't remember that specificly, but either way I'm pretty sure I was a dork.

favorite vacation? Costa Rica, Lake powell or each time we've been back to HI.

favorite tv shows? The Office, Colbert Reprt, Flight of the Concords, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, A.F.V. america's best dance crew. Just realized how much t.v. I'm watching these days. Yuck.


You're it Lindsay Horne and Bailey.

3 comments:

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I'm so surprised to hear that you're not living in Hawaii! We miss it a lot too, maybe one day.... PLease say Hi to your mom for me!

Molly Malia said...

ha... pm dawn? dork... just kidding friend. i love that the kids run the place... isn't that true... the only time you can call it yours is when they are asleep!

Bailey said...

Oooh I love Tag!