Monday, February 4, 2008

Eden Waimea



I find it hard to believe it's been four months already. Don't get me wrong, there have been some long days and nights. I think what I mean to say is that life without Edens bright eyes, coo's and squeels, Micah sized burps, stretches, and hugs seems like a million years ago. To think it's only been four months.

She rolled over today for the first time! She loves to talk and as Taj puts it, "hang out." Eden loves her brother and spends most of her day on my hip watching her busy brother explore the world as only a two year old can. Edo's (one of her nicknames) loves to be int the tub and is very forgiving of her brothers splashing. She sleeps pretty well. She's put herself on the schedule of eight o'clock to bed and only getting up to eat a couple times in the night. I'm o.k. with it. We love you Eden and know we are blessed to have you in our family.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun! Hawaii sun, beaches and friends.

Molly Malia said...

wow, you guys do beautiful work!