Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy Baby

Woke up the other night to a new slurping and sucking sound. It seems little Eden has discovered her hands. I really don"t want a thumb sucker for the obvious problems with teeth and breaking the habit down the road, but it makes me giggle a little to watch her chew her hand all up.
In other news, turns out Taj has no problems sharing, when it's germs. We all got the sniffles. I've been so gratefull for grandma's that are ready to swoop in and help out at any time. Taj probably thinks that it's a good thing for mom to get sick because it means he gets to play with Grandma's.

4 comments:

Mariko said...

Cute pic. I agree about thumbsucking, but the binky is kind of hard too. And no guarantees that they won't just switch to thumbsucking once you wean from the binky. I took Amaya's away about a month ago, and sometimes I wish I could give it back, even if she's stopped asking for it.

Smiths said...

T man still insists on his pacifier for nap and sleep, which is much better than it could be. I know the dreaded day of weaning is near... any tips?

Kari said...

I don't know if there's anything much cuter than a little baby sucking its thumb!

Molly Malia said...

ask my sister in law ashley... she just cut them up and went through hell for about a week then i believe she was ok...