Thursday, June 21, 2012

May Day 2012

May Day is kind of a big deal here. The schools statewide have elaborite celebrations where usually the student learn dances from cultures around the world and perform them. I have fond memories of May Day from when I was little and loved watching Taj participate in it this year.

Taj's grade represented China and killed it! I was super emotional watching him and all his friends. It was obvious all the time and love that went into these little peoples performance, and from the music, to costumes, to props, it was amazing.

Taj did a great job. He wasn't nervous at all. He showed us bits he was learning every night for weeks and was super into it.

The video wouldn't upload... I'll keep working on that one. It was incredible though. I am already looking forward to next year when Eden will be in it too.

No comments: