Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo's From Lately

 These are pictures of Taj after surfing with Dad. We encourage the kids to go out often, but it usually only works with a little incentive, like junk food. My kids are such junkies. I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They always end up having a really good time, but for some reason it takes a minute to talk them into it. They smile so big that I can see it from shore.
 Eden in her favorite swimsuit. She loves that it shows her tummy. She has a cute one, but I still think it's funny to love showing her tummy.
 Not a bad self photo. I love any picture of me with the kids... even if nobody will ever see them because of how I look. Livi is changing so much all the time. I feel the need to constantly capture these fleeting moments.

 Taj loves anything volcano. We got this kit for him on Kauai. He couldn't barely wait to build it. He would have slept with the kit if we would have let him. I love seeing my kids excited and interested.
They learned how to Hula Hoop from the best. Our 6 year old neighbor can take off and put back on his shirt while hula hooping. Way harder than I remembered. The kids worked hard and figured it out. I was cracking up at the tips they were giving each other, "you stick your butt out and in like this."

No comments: